2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
We are in no way associated with Instagram or Facebook, Inc. The methods we describe are based on our personal experiences, only.
7. Other Links
Beat the Algorithm with Libby & Rachel has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Beat the Algorithm with Libby & Rachel of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the Beat the Algorithm website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Users Under the Age of 18
This website is not intended for users under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not visit or interact with this website in any way or provide any information to us. We do not knowingly collect personal information from users under the age of 18.
11. Users Located in the European Union
- Collection of Personal Data. Personal data is information that can be used to identify you such as your name, IP address, and email address. We collect personal data from you in the following ways:
- Email Opt-Ins for Free Courses: Your email address.
- Transaction: Your name, email address, billing information and payment source.
- Submitting Questions Through Comment Boxes: Your name, email address, and question information.
- Purpose of Processing Your Personal Data. The information above is collected for the following purposes:
- Email Opt-Ins for Free Courses: To provide you with information on the topic in general and information about our paid products.
- Transaction: To process a purchase you make with us.
- Submitting Questions Through Comment Boxes: To answer any questions you may have for us.
If you post in our private Beat the Algorithm Facebook group, we have the ability to use that in our sales and promotional materials, or use in any capacity.
Any earnings or income statements or examples shown through our website are only estimates of what might be possible now or in the future. There can be no assurance as to any particular financial outcome based on the use of our website. You agree that I am not responsible for your earnings, the success or failure of your personal or business decisions, the increase or decrease of your finances or income level, or any other result of any kind that you may have as a result of information presented to you through our website. You are solely responsible for your results.
I present testimonials and insights about other people’s experiences with my website for purposes of illustration only. The testimonials, examples, and photos used are of actual clients. They are not intended to represent or guarantee that current or future clients will achieve the same or similar results; rather, these testimonials represent what is possible for illustrative purposes only.
This website is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Facebook, Inc. or Instagram, Inc.