Our courses are all information products and therefore can’t be “returned.” Because of the nature of these products, we do have a policy in place to help determine the eligibility of refunds.
If you go through a course, implement the strategies, and don’t see any results, then you can email us within 30 days for a full refund.
All we ask is that you provide evidence that you have put these methods into place with your blog and can show that they have not worked for you. This must include:
- Beat the Algorithm: 1) the "Intro - Progress Deck Throughout the Course" powerpoint file, and 2) Your completed Trello board
- AFTER Instagram: the PowerPoint deck
- TikTok for Entrepreneurs: the completed 3 PDFs and the PPT deck in Lessons 2.1, 5.1, and 6.1
Important: You must submit your evidence 5 business days before your 30 day period is over in order to give us enough time to review you work and assess whether or not you implemented the concepts.
All refunds are subject to the following terms and conditions:
*Purchases are NOT eligible for refunds in the following cases:
- You changed your mind after purchasing.
- You decided the course "wasn't for you" or "doesn't apply to your business"
- The purchase date has exceeded 30 days.
- Extraneous, personal circumstances.
We do not make exceptions to any of our policies due to personal circumstances. We are running a business and cannot pass judgment on various individual situations and decide which cases are genuine or “fair.” It isn’t fair to us or to anyone else to make exceptions for some people and not others.
We reserve the right to evaluate all refund requests and to make a decision accordingly.
We are in no way associated with Instagram, Facebook, Inc. TikTok, or ByteDance. The methods we describe are based on our personal experiences, only.